Book Now / Get Best Price
The Google Map for this location includes a “Directions” button. Get going!
If you are planning to visit this location when you will be OFFLINE (i.e. no internet connection) be sure to PRE-CACHE the Google Map (i.e. download the data in advance). Important, pre-cached Google map data expires after 30 days. Here’s how to download an offline map:
1. Launch the Google Maps app on your Android phone or iPhone. Make sure you’re signed into your Google account.
2. Search for the city you’d like to download.
3. Tap the bar at the bottom of the screen with the name of the place you’ve just searched for.
4. Tap the button that says “Download.”
5. Google will then show you a map of the area and ask if you’d like to download it. Tap “Download” again to confirm.
Now, execute your plan, get out there, go fly a kite!
Uh-oh! There is no description for this listing!
If you have visited this beach previously (or know someone who has) please share your experience and post a review – which we can then use for this location’s description.
Please share this listing with your kiteboarding friends and help strengthen our community knowledge!
- IKO kiteboarding lessons in Toronto, Ontario
- IKO kiteboarding lessons in Kite Beach, Cabarete, Dominican Republic.
- Kite Trips to Kite Beach, Cabarete.
Contact us for details.